On Sale Now! Save 2% on the Vantec 4-Port Dedicated 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 PCIe Host Card with Dual Controller for PCIe x4/x8/x16 Slot Black/Silver Black/Silver (UGT-PCE470-2C) by Vantec at Orion Web. MPN: UGT-PCE470-2C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Vantec Dual Chip 4-Port Dedicated 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 PCIe Host Card is design to offer the best USB 3.1 performance possible. This unique design with 2 dedicated USB 3.1 chips provides 2 fast lanes with the maximum bandwidth. With two chips, you can have a total theoretical speed of 20Gbps; this translates in to superfast file transfer and work done. This Dual chip Host card incorporate UASP technology with the aid of the latest OS and UASP devices will further enhances and put the speed i
Product Description & Reviews
The Vantec Dual Chip 4-Port Dedicated 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 PCIe Host Card is design to offer the best USB 3.1 performance possible. This unique design with 2 dedicated USB 3.1 chips provides 2 fast lanes with the maximum bandwidth. With two chips, you can have a total theoretical speed of 20Gbps; this translates in to superfast file transfer and work done. This Dual chip Host card incorporate UASP technology with the aid of the latest OS and UASP devices will further enhances and put the speed into hyper drive. This card comes with additional features, like support for USB Battery Charging specification, Intel XHCI Compliant, PCIe 2.0 x4 interface, built in power connection for LP4/SATA and backward compatibility to all your other slower USB devices.
Features & Highlights
- 4 Ports USB 3.1 Controller; Uses two USB 3.1 Gen 2 Chipset; Each Chip support 2 Port for super-fast speed; Support PCIe Specs Ver 2.0; PCIe slot x4/x8/x16 (will not work in x1 slot)
- Faster & Wider lanes for speed; Support theoretical speed of 10Gbps per chip, with 2 chip for a total theoretical speed of up to 20Gbps; USB Battery Charging Specs Rev 1.2 for quick smart charge
- Compliant with Intel's eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 1.0 for compatibility to market standard; built-in LP4 & SATA power connector for power from system
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.1, 3.0, 2.0 & 1.1 devices for backward compatibility with both old and new devices, UBS ports - Hot-swapping feature allows you to add/remove devices
- Support UASP Devices on all 4 ports for extra boost in speed, Support Windows 7,8.1,10
1 year parts and labor
0.8 x 3.4 x 5 inches
5.79 x 1.34 x 8.35 inches
Have questions about this item (UGT-PCE470-2C), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vantec, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: LYSB01A5DGJQA-ELECTR, ean: 0600377580381,
Installation is quick and easy, and the unit is plug and play. Simply fit the bay into the space with the screws provided, plug the bay into the USB 3.0 connector on the motherboard, and you're all set. Note:The USB3.0 20 Pin connector is actually 19...
mpn: SE-118, ean: 0702004541472,
The package includes:1*True-USB TL866II MiniPRO Programmer 1*USB Cable,1*ICSP cable(6pins) 1*SOP28-DIP28 300mil adapter 1*SOP8-DIP8 150mil adapter 1*SOP8-DIP8 200-208mil adapter 1*SOP20-DIP20(200~208mil)(golden) 1*PLCC44-DIP44 adapter 1*PLCC32-DIP32 ...
mpn: RC-508, ean: 0840951114902,
Just insert the RC-508 into the PCI-E slot of your motherboard, and own USB 3.0 ports immediately. PCI Express (PCI-E) is a standard interface on most types of motherboards. With PCI-E, RC-508 provides high-speed data transferring between PC and USB ...
NVME SSD to USB 3.1 Adapter, High Performance 10 Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 Bridge ChipFeatures: - Based on the JMS583 USB3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps) to PCIe Gen3 x2 bridge chip, offer up to 10Gbps data transfer rate - Use it to easily connect any of the PCIe based M ...