Free Shipping Included! SIIG Legacy and Beyond Series PCIe to USB 3.0 7-Port PCI Express Card (External PCIe Host Card), Supports UASP by SIIG at Orion Web. MPN: LB-US0514-S1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SIIG’s USB 3.0 7-Port (Ext) PCIe Host Card allows you to add seven SuperSpeed USB 3.0 external ports to your desktop computer via a PCI Express slot to enhance your system’s USB connectivity performance. It supports 5Gb/s ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rate and provides up to 900mA power output per port with over-current protection to ensure smooth and reliable data transmission. This is a great USB port expansion solution to enable a variety of external device connections for maximum prod
Product Description & Reviews
SIIG’s USB 3.0 7-Port (Ext) PCIe Host Card allows you to add seven SuperSpeed USB 3.0 external ports to your desktop computer via a PCI Express slot to enhance your system’s USB connectivity performance. It supports 5Gb/s ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rate and provides up to 900mA power output per port with over-current protection to ensure smooth and reliable data transmission. This is a great USB port expansion solution to enable a variety of external device connections for maximum productivity. Specifications: -Chipset : VIA VL805 + VL813 -Bus connector: PCI Express 1K -Version: PCI Express 2.0 -Data transfer rate: Up to 5Gbps -USB power output: Up to 900mA System Requirements: -Desktop PC with one available PCI Express (PCIe) slot -Windows 10 (32-/64-bit) / 8.x (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit) -Windows Server 2016 (32-/64-bit) / 2012 R2 / 2012 (32-/64-bit) / 2008 R2 / 2008 and 2003 (32-/64-bit) -Note: Molex power connection is required Package Contents: -USB 3.0 7-Port (Ext) PCIe Host Card -Driver CD -Installation guide
Features & Highlights
- Quickly adds seven external USB 3.0 ports through an available PCI Express slot for connecting a variety of external USB devices.
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5Gbps providing fast and smooth data transmission; Please note that the actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) and increases data transfer speed with external storage devices especially for SSDs
- Each port provides power output up to 900mA and features Over-Current protection to further protect your connected devices; EXTERNAL POWER CONNECTOR (Molex) NEEDED.
- Multi-port feature allows connecting several existing peripheral devices simultaneously and avoids frequent plug in and plug out. Our products are backed by our experienced tech support team and 1-year warranty. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
3.27 x 0.87 x 4.72 inches
5.47 x 1.3 x 7.24 inches
Have questions about this item (LB-US0514-S1), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SIIG, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ECUSB3S254F, ean: 0803982777393,
STARTECH.COM 2 PORT FLUSH MOUNT EXPRESSCARD 54MM SUPERSPEED USB 3.0 CARD ADAPTER2 PORT FLUSH MOUNT EXPRESSCARD 54MM SUPERSPEED USB 3.0 CARD ADAPTER Manufacturer : STARTECH.COM UPC : 065030843577Add two flushmount USB 3.0 ports to your ExpressCard-ena...
mpn: PEXUSB3S3GE, ean: 0065030860796,
Add three USB 3.0 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet port to your desktop computer through a PCI Express expansion slot - This PCIe USB 3.0 card couples your peripheral and network connections into a single, scalable solution. By combining three USB 3.0 po...
mpn: PUB0300XL, ean: 4710747387444,
ModelSpecPhysical SpecFeaturesPOS systems become more and more stylish now days, with limited space for the terminal and all peripherals inside. Safe your valuable space and get rid of the peripherals' power supplies using the Powered USB PCI Express...
mpn: 101668809901-FBA, ean: 4895135726712,
Features and specifications : The perfect solution for expanding PCI-e support in crowded systems or on motherboards with limited or minimal PCI-e ports Compliant with PCI express 2.0 & 1.1 Specification 1-slot PCI-E 1X to 4 slot 1X riser card with ...